• Create Account

vim clang complete doesn't see some functions of opengl

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Krankles   Members   -  Reputation: 281

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hi, I have vim and clang_complete installed but for some reason when I try to auto complete it doesn't see some of OpenGL's functions, such as glBindBuffer, or glEnableVertexAttribArray. I press CTRL + X and CTRL + U to force the auto complete and it shows the function names and parameters, but it's just missing some of the functions.

Even with glfw, I try auto completing GLFW_KEY_ESC but it's not there, I don't know why, it just says "User defined completion (^U^N^P) Pattern not found". I don't have a .clang_complete file and my gl header files are located at /usr/include/GL. I also tried including #include <GL/gl.h> but that still didn't show glBindBuffer when I try to auto complete.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? It's very annoying because I use these functions a lot and need the auto complete.

Thanks.

Also my include header files are this:

#include <iostream>
#include <string>
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <GL/glfw.h>
#include <glm/glm.hpp>

I'm on Arch Linux x64 by the way.

Edited by Krankles, 07 March 2013 - 06:33 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS