• Create Account

Indie Game: The Movie - Research

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fanotherpg   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

Research for essay question:

Do not want to waste your time so I will try to be short.

Why: Research materials and variety of perspectives for mine final essay “How does ‘Indie Game: The Movie' represent games and game culture” on Theory at Brunel University West London - Digital Games Theory and Design MA.

How: Survey monkey with 9 comment questions and 1 graded.

How long: Till Mid April, if all slots will end I will add extra surveys.

Rewards: My gratitude, putting your nicknames/names in my Final Work, interest in collaboration on some game projects

Who: Tomasz “Fanotherpg” Kaczmarek, indie trying to find himself in academia world. Organizing indie and gamedev related talks and events in Poland.

Sponsor:

#2 Dmytry   Members   -  Reputation: 1147

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

Research for essay question:

Do not want to waste your time so I will try to be short.

Why: Research materials and variety of perspectives for mine final essay “How does ‘Indie Game: The Movie' represent games and game culture” on Theory at Brunel University West London - Digital Games Theory and Design MA.

I watched it some a while back... from what I remember it doesn't seem to represent independent professionals, as in, folks previously employed to make related software who nonetheless decide to go without a publisher. If you know how/what to do there's a lot less drama, you saved up some money, etc etc.

My game The Polynomial is now available on Steam. | The Polynomial homepage | Cloud and terrain rendering |Everything i said in that post is obviously ABSOLUTE TRUTH my unhumble opinion.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS