• Create Account

AdaptivElite: The extremely (not as) exciting Pro Janitor Police Dev. Feed to PAX!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Siberkil   Members   -  Reputation: 201

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:33 PM

Hey ladies and (mostly) gentlemen!

Anthony from AdaptivElite, LC. Let me insert my shameless copy/paste for you to read about who we are.

[Shameless copy/paste]
My name is Anthony Drummond of AdaptivElite, LC, an indie company based out of Michigan with team members all over the world. We are working on several titles at the moment for Android, iOS, PC and web utilizing Unity and HTML5. Our first game, 30 Minutes... Or Less! was released in August of '12, and while it has not met with a terrible amount success, it received lots of positive reviews from the people who have played it. We are working on several platform-independent titles, most notably, Pro Janitor Police, a fast-paced old-school 2D platformer. Check out the PJP trailer!
[/Shameless copy/paste]

In lieu of our first appearance at PAX EVAR, we want to stream to you, a (potential) audience of our (more boring than) exciting suicide run to PAX East as we pray for a miracle in finishing our second title, Pro Janitor Police. You can watch the stream now on Twitch.tv and be bored to death at the lack of intense action!

http://www.twitch.tv/rjcook1985

If you want something with more excitement, and didn't bother to click the link to watch the trailer above, here it is embedded on this page for all you lazy mutha--

Hope to see you guys there, and we want to hear your (hopefully not hateful) feedback and questions!
Anthony D.
anthony-at-adaptivelite-dot-com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS