What's the name of this old space station-building game?

Started by
4 comments, last by Bacterius 11 years, 1 month ago

Over ten years ago, I played a 3D strategy game set on various space stations.

At each station, you had several levels, one of which was a biosphere level full of green. Your task was to build booths and stalls for tourists or visitors to use. They would give you money in return. You could also use your mouse to grab trash and throw it manually in the garbage bins, unless you bought an automated cleaner.

If any of you recognize, let me know the name. Thank you.

Advertisement

Startopia. Awesome game.

EDIT: Added link.

-------R.I.P.-------

Selective Quote

~Too Late - Too Soon~

That's it. Thank you very much.

Well, while we're at it - let's not pollute the Lounge with dozens of "what's this game called" threads - there is this game I played when I was a kid and while I don't particularly want to play it again, I've been trying to remember its name for years now and I am simply unable to. It was a demo of an old 2D platformer, which I got on one of those old "50 demos" cd-rom's game magazines used to ship with, set in a city and inside residential/industrial buildings (still as a platformer) and I remember in the intro clip you drove a car and ran half a dozen cats over... I think you were a gangster or something. I faintly recall the word "brain" being somewhere in the title.

Yeah, not much to go on, but this has been a pin in my psychological backside for a while now, so hopefully someone can recognize it.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

CatBrain City

great game!

CatBrain City

great game!

It rings bells but I literally can't find anything about it on google :( do you by chance have any links to resources?

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement