• Create Account

Android new game advice to improve it

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 stmoran74   Members   -  Reputation: 104

0Likes

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hi all. I made my first Android Gamebiggrin.png  (it's free). what do you think about it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.smemotech.sherise

Please give me some advice to improve it

Many Thanks

Sponsor:

#2 _greyfox()   Members   -  Reputation: 1119

0Likes

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hi all. I made my first Android Gamebiggrin.png  (it's free). what do you think about it?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.smemotech.sherise

Please give me some advice to improve it

Many Thanks

First off. After pushing play button game should go to gameplay screen, but stop there and display something like: "Click here to start playing"

Because I clicked play and I was like what the heck is going on here. And only after few minutes of playing I realized that you can actually move the potions.

You need to change a lot of things. I don't understand what's going on in this game. It keeps saying "Noooooooo" in a Toast message, and I don't have an idea what wrong I am doing. 

But it is your first game, so I guess I'm little bit too harsh. 

Better luck next time.

“There are thousands and thousands of people out there leading lives of quiet, screaming desperation, where they work long, hard hours at jobs they hate to enable them to buy things they don't need to impress people they don't like.”― Nigel Marsh

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS