• Create Account

Can you Please give me a good MMORPG programming language that runs on andriod

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic

#21 Rhebizcho   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

would  unity3d good for making this project?

Sponsor:

#22 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:08 AM

I would suggest using RPG Maker, since that would meet the needs you have laid out.

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#23 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17205

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

You mentioned showing your project to judges -- why are you actually creating this game?  Is it for a school project, or a contest, or something else?  What criteria will you be judged on?  Is the quality of the game important, is it about demonstrating coding skills, or something else?

Without knowing the answers to these questions it's hard to judge which of the responses so far -- or other options entirely -- would really be appropriate for you. smile.png

#24 Khatharr   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2817

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

I would suggest using RPG Maker, since that would meet the needs you have laid out.

Doesn't have Android support. It would be the ideal IDE for his level though.
void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

#25 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

Doesn't have Android support. It would be the ideal IDE for his level though.

Ah. You're right. Though I'm curious why it needs to be in Android. jbadams is right. A better understanding of why he's doing this or why he needs android can allow us to provide better, more accurate answers.

Edited by Alpha_ProgDes, 17 March 2013 - 06:01 PM.

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS