• Create Account

Help Fixing Autodesk 3ds Max

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Geoghoul   Members   -  Reputation: 105

0Likes

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:33 AM

Hello everyone I am a new member on this site and a beginner to game development but I am having problems installing Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 (English) 64bit Student Version. The first time I began installation of 3ds Max a message came up saying that my firewall could be blocking some features of the program but I continued the installation. The installation completed but I was unsure if I was missing important features or not so I uninstalled 3ds Max using Revo Uninstaller Pro on its advanced setting. I went back on to the Autodesk website and clicked install for 3ds Max and it began downloading it. When it was finished I clicked the download on my browser and it started to install and it was working but when it reached 3ds Max a message came up saying it couldn't find something and the installation completed with lots of missing features. I uninstalled the program again and repeated the procedure but his time I went to my Downloads file and clicked on 3ds Max then a message came up saying that there was a communication error. Does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix this problem.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS