Monster Truck Physics Unity Project

Started by
-1 comments, last by fatboxsoftware 11 years, 1 month ago
Monster Truck Physics Package
This is a full Unity project. Simple terrain (for testing) included. The core of this project is the monster truck model, the driving script on the monster truck and some nifty scripts for keeping the truck level and mostly upright in jumps (it will allow for some side and forward lean for realism). I want to offer this project for direct download to folks.
I only ask that folks make a donation to my Super Kart Racing Development Campaign found at the attached link. http://igg.me/at/superkartracing/x/2305754
Please donate anything $10 or higher and once I confirm a contribution, I will send an email with the .ZIP project bundled up to you. This is a real steal deal as the model itself is worth at least $15! You get the monster truck model, PSD texture (customizable), the Player Driving script (nice torque controls, braking controls, dust and smoke for the wheels), a WheelFriction script (that allows spin-outs, burn-outs and nice drifting), also includes a prefab for dust or wheel smoke when the wheel slips over the ground. Lastly it has a very cool script that detects when the truck is in the air and applies just enough force to keep it from flipping over...basically maintain being level after jumps. This makes for a much better experience as landings become manageable.
Before you do anything, check out the webplayer and jump the truck a few times. You'll see a lot of these scripts in action!
Some preview images:
MosnterTruck-01.png
MosnterTruck-02.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement