• Create Account

[SlimDX DX9] Strange UV Offset while rendering FS Quad

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 thmfrnk   Members   -  Reputation: 109

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hello,

at first I'm new with SlimDX and DirectX, before I was working with OpenGL. So to my question.. I'm rendering a scene to seperate RenderTarget and try to render the resulting texture with a fullscreen quad. This works nice, but I'm having a strange one-pixel UV offset. So what I have done to see this:

1. I'm rendering a test texture with FullScreenQuad to a RenderTarget which haves the same size as Backbuffer

2. I save the result of Rendertarget to a texture using StretchRectangle

3. I render this texture with a FullScreenQuad in the Backbuffer

Now i can see that I'm having one pixel offset on left and upper side. If I render the test-texture directly to the BackBuffer, using the same code for FullScreenQuad, I don't have this offset.

So what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for help,

Thomas

Sponsor:

#2 Jason Z   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4905

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

Have you considered the half pixel/texel offset that D3D9 (and earlier) has?  If not, see here for some possible guidance...

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS