• Create Account

Finding Partners / Building a Team

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheHappyPeanut   Members   -  Reputation: 105

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hi there,

I've looked over the forums and I have not been able to find an answer to my question. It's possible that I overlooked an answer, so I apologize if I have made a mistake by posting this; if that is the case, feel free to delete this topic.

My Question:

I would like to build a small team (partnership) for a game I am interested in developing. I believe there is a forum designated for posting game ideas, but that would be counter-productive in my case. I'm looking for a developer and an artist -- I specialize in UI design. I am *not* looking for a new, inexperienced developer or artist.

Please feel free to PM me with your resume and/or examples of your work. If I like your work, I'll be in touch with more details.

To the moderators: I apologize if I am violating any rules by doing this. If so, please remove this topic, but I would most appreciate it if you PM me to let me know of a better place I can post this request.

Edited by TheHappyPeanut, 17 March 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4918

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

See those blue tabs across the top of this page?  One says Classifieds?  That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Edited by sunandshadow, 17 March 2013 - 10:36 AM.

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

#3 TheHappyPeanut   Members   -  Reputation: 105

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

See those blue tabs across the top of this page?  One says Classifieds?  That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

#4 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4918

0Likes

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

A team of two people is still a team.  If you want to join someone else's team you read the existing posts, if you want to start a team you make your own post.  The only case in which you do something different is if you want to hire a contractor for a specific task (or industry-related real jobs are also their own category).

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS