• Create Account

Looking for some casual followers!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hey Guys!

I got an account on Twitch and wanted to stream some games from time to time. It would be (mostly) uncommented gameplay of games I find awesome! I just cracked open Chrono Trigger which I'll probably play for some time now on Stream since I never actually got around to play that in my childhood.

Though I've heard a lot about it!

So I was thinking if anyone of you would be interested in watching.

Yeah...I don't know how to plug it properly :D

Cheers for anyone who wanna watch!

CEO of Dynamic Realities

Sponsor:

#2 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Oh..moved to Your Announcements. I thought it didn't fit here, so I didn't post it here x)

CEO of Dynamic Realities

#3 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 14929

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Chrono Trigger is awesome. When you beat it, the sequel Chrono Cross is also awesome - though it's a very different game.

Be prepared: Chrono Trigger is fairly long.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.                                                                                                                                                       [Need free cloud storage? I personally like DropBox]

Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

#4 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:09 AM

Chrono Trigger is awesome. When you beat it, the sequel Chrono Cross is also awesome - though it's a very different game.

Be prepared: Chrono Trigger is fairly long.

So I hear.

Didn't know it had a sequel though!

CEO of Dynamic Realities

#5 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 14929

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:23 AM

Yeah, the were planning a third game, 'Chrono Break', but then canceled it. sad.png

They are both very great experiences, but rather different. I enjoyed them both immensely.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.                                                                                                                                                       [Need free cloud storage? I personally like DropBox]

Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

#6 vipar   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

http://da.twitch.tv/digitalvipar streaming now!

CEO of Dynamic Realities

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS