• Create Account

Ah GLM Where is quick reference and function list?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 GeniusPooh   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

Ah GLM Where is quick reference and function list?

And why they try to multifly with just 4*4 and 4 unit vector?

3x3 matrix is sometimes enough....

Hmm...

And I try to rotate x axis and I use GLM::rotate but It didn't rotate as counterwise as negative value.

Ah.... It's so same as Unreal3's rotator.

Any Idea?

and is there fully document lib?

and very large amount of good function?

Beauty is only skin deep , ugly goes to bones

World's only 3D engine tunner and 3D engine guru.

and real genius inventor :) but very kind warm heart .. and having serious depression for suffering in Korea

www.polygonart.co.kr ( currently out dated and only Korean will change to English and new stuff when I get better condition :) sorry for that)

Sponsor:

#2 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4766

0Likes

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

GLM has mat3 and vec3 types. Did you check the sources? They have a repository, git i think.

Edited by TheChubu, 22 March 2013 - 04:58 PM.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

#3 GeniusPooh   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

GLM has mat3 and vec3 types. Did you check the sources? They have a repository, git i think.

Can you give me link??

I can't find related forum or site

Beauty is only skin deep , ugly goes to bones

World's only 3D engine tunner and 3D engine guru.

and real genius inventor :) but very kind warm heart .. and having serious depression for suffering in Korea

www.polygonart.co.kr ( currently out dated and only Korean will change to English and new stuff when I get better condition :) sorry for that)

#4 MarkS   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 887

1Likes

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

I don't think there is a quick reference. The documentation leaves a lot to be desired. The manual is sparse and the API specification (http://glm.g-truc.net/api-0.9.4/index.html) is based on the glm modules, few of which are very descriptive. I find myself spending quite a bit of time digging through the specification and source. Very frustrating.

Edited by MarkS, 22 March 2013 - 07:03 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS