• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Smeeb Tower Defense, New iOS Game, Free until 3/25.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 smeebco   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hi! 

My names Bryant, and I made Smeeb (alongside my friend, Alex)! Smeeb is a completely independent game, with no studio or anything behind it, and is entirely made for people who simply love tower defense games without all the in-your-face pizzaz. There is no paying to win.

It's simple and easy to get into while still being very complex for those who want to push the envelope. You have a very high amount of control with how you play, and the game WILL challenge you to get creative. A majority of development time was spent keenly balancing and customizing every level to have its own set of challenges. No repeats or shortcuts taken on design.

Anyhow, that's all I have to say. If you're interested, then check out the iTunes page for some more information. Having a free giveaway (totally, 100% free) until monday!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smeeb/id614767587?ls=1&mt=8

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS