• Create Account

Check out my 2 new original SNES-style battle themes....

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 YoungProdigy   Members   -  Reputation: 154

1Likes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hey, Young Prodigy here. I recently composed 2 new SNES-style battle themes. The first one is in the style of Nobuo Uematsu. The second one is in the style of Kenji Ito.

You can listen to the first one at this:

You can listen to the second one here:

I hope you like it!

Sponsor:

#2 Methropoly   Members   -  Reputation: 119

0Likes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Awsome!

I don't see it as a "battle moment". Of course it has action, but to me it sounds like a stage theme for an action game. If that's what you meant, no comments.
Amazing.

Where did you get those sounds? I have some nes sound simulators, but never could find 16bit like simulators.

#3 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4680

0Likes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

Those are pretty good man! Especially liked the first one!
Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

#4 Python Blue   Members   -  Reputation: 151

0Likes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

Honestly, I think the brass is a little too loud relative to the other instruments, especially in the first part. It's a good composition, though. Nice job!
Python Blue - composer available for work

Official Website
Bandcamp

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS