• Create Account

My new epic track

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 patrickscelina   Members   -  Reputation: 181

3Likes

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Hi guys. I'd like to share my latest track. It is an emotional and energetic mix. I hope you'll like it.

I'll be glad if you write some coments.

thanks.

Patryk Scelina

Sponsor:

#2 sethhope   Members   -  Reputation: 366

0Likes

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Epic! I love the use of the toms! That mixed with the Orchestra and guitar melody... It is epic!

I develop to expand the universe.
"Live long and code strong!" - Delta_Echo (dream.in.code)

#3 CRFaithMusic   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1042

0Likes

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

I really like it :) It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

#4 10aheadgames^RH   Members   -  Reputation: 295

0Likes

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

Nice track, mate! I really like the use of string instruments in this one. Can I ask what DAW you have?

Rune Hansen

Developer

10ahead Games

www.10aheadgames.com

#5 patrickscelina   Members   -  Reputation: 181

0Likes

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:11 PM

I really like it smile.png It seems very well composed and arranged I don't have much else I think I can comment on haha

One thing where did you get that cello sound? Is a VST or live player I can't tell

Caleb

You mean Violin I guess ? :)  It is Solo Violin from East West library.

Nice track, mate! I really like the use of string instruments in this one. Can I ask what DAW you have?

Thank you :)
Sure. I use Cubase 6.5 . Actually I use Cubase since Cubase SX3 version. I really love it.

Epic! I love the use of the toms! That mixed with the Orchestra and guitar melody... It is epic!

Thanks Man. I really appreciate this. 

I just finished new track. Maybe You would like to hear it also ? 

https://soundcloud.com/patrykscelina/patryk-scelina-unlimited

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS