• Create Account

Dungeons of Eternity [2D RPG dungeon crawler]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 elfrea   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Hi everyone.

Dungeon of Eternity is a RPG Dungeon Crawler game I'm currently developing. It is currently fully playable and almost ready to release. It is an open-source project, meaning I give it for free, completly written in C, using only SDL/OpenGL for graphics. It is currently developed under Linux, but it also works for windows and mac.

Why I've posted here is mainly because I need help. Not with the programming, but with everything else. Maybe you're an artist and would like to draw graphics, or compose musics, or maybe you'd like to create sound effects. Maybe you're a writer and you would like to create a complete and illimited story and scenarios. Maybe you're good in something else that I don't mention above? If you have any contribution whatsoever to offer, please contact me and I'd be glad to discuss.

If you want to see some screenshots of the game, check this link :
http://opengameart.org/forumtopic/du...needs-graphics

Thank you very much for reading this thread

elfrea@gmail.com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS