• Create Account

New site and project - Codesmith

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Xanaki   Members   -  Reputation: 109

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hola, 

I've been doing game programming for quite a bit, mostly in odd times when there is spare time --> Spare time is not something you get with wife, children and work and such :)

Anyhow, check my site about XNA/Monogame based development: http://www.codesmith.fi/blog

I am doing a 2d game framework which will be available for everyone bit later. And the final goal is to make a framework which enables me (or anyone) to forget and sidestep the major loop-holes in game-programming....  yes, I am learning myself while doing this :)

I will try to provide good example on common problems people face when writing stuff. Oh yeah, I have over 15 years of OO-programming experience without counting my personal hobbies related to that matter.

Sorry about not allowing public commenting, use the forum section for that :)

-erno

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS