• Create Account

We need your feedback on a survey! Each completed response supports our community and gives you a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!

Sound Master/ Designer looking for developers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 d.andras   Members   -  Reputation: 107

-1Likes

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Hi Everybody,

My name is Andras Deák and I'm a Sound Master / Designer.
I looking for game developers to work together. NOT just for money ! I have 8 years experience in sound stuffs. Recordings, post production, film sound recording and post production, making foleys, sound effects etc... I always want to work in this area because I love games, and all these things are so creative. In the past few years I made foleys, effects form films. Now I would like to cooperate with others to create game sounds.

Guys, do you have a project where I can help with sound ?

Edited by nsmadsen, 02 April 2013 - 03:38 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 nsmadsen   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4358

3Likes

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Hey, 

Welcome to the forums! Please use the Classifieds section to look for work. You're more than welcome to share and discuss in the Music and Sound Forums but GD.net has a dedicated space for both hobby and paid projects. Best of luck. 

Thanks, 

Nate

Edited by nsmadsen, 03 April 2013 - 09:46 AM.

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS