Deadly Walkers: Zombie Game (PC/Mac)

Started by
7 comments, last by dysotek 11 years ago

dw_750x371.jpg

02.jpg

Hi All!

Animantz and Dysotek are glad to announce Deadly Walkers, their new gaming title for PC and Mac.

Deadly Walkers is a zombie FPS that will give the feel and the breathless emotions of the old zombie movies, like Dawn of the Dead (1978). For the First time ever the player will fight against real zombies, hordes of undead creatures that slowly will surround him. Through the weapons the player will be able to mutilate and injure their bodies, but only shooting to their head he will kill them.

Through the eyes of a special forces soldier, the game tells the story, of an apocalyptic plague spreading in the city of London. Nobody knows what is happening in the city, why people are dying, why they are becoming undead creatures. All is has happened so fast, the day after an important meeting of the Laboratory for Disease Control. London is now in quarantine and nobody can escape out from this terror.

The army has been destroyed by the plague, the player is one of the last soldiers fighting this war. The colonel has ordered to find the biological data of the plague and take the blood of the zombie number 0, the First infected civilian. With his blood the scientists of the Laboratory for Disease Control will be able to make a vaccine against the plague and aid million of people.

Fight for your life through the streets, move in the darkness, kill hordes of ferocious zombies, scan and take the blood from the dead bodies, help the other survivors, escape from the hidden evil of the city and reach the Laboratory for Disease Control to save London from the deadly plague.

Deadly Walkers will be available, in 2013, through the best digital delivery stores.

Do you like the storyline? Read the newspaper to know what is happened in the city in the days of the plague. The newspaper is weekly released in PNG.

1st Edition (2 days before the plague)
newspaper01.png

--------------------------------------

Video

The trailer will be released in 3 days!

Feature Highlights

* Single mode and online multiplayer with humans vs zombies. (1)
* 3D graphics with real animations in motion capture.
* Actor voices and adrenalinic soundtrack for a terrifying play experience.
* 9 levels to complete through the beautiful city of London.
* Game based on an exciting and full of tension story with NPCs, main and secondary missions.
* Gameplay full of horror, gore and death.
* Hordes of zombies for a terrifying and breathless action.
* Powerful melee and fire weapons to enjoy the zombies destruction experience.
* Tons of achievements to unlock.
* Worldwide leaderboard of the best players.
* Text subtitles in 12 languages.
* 100% DRM free.

(1) Multiplayer mode is subject to the Kickstarter campaign success or the approval on Steam.

Support Deadly Walkers

- Kickstarter (COMING SOON)
Please support the Kickstarter campaign of Deadly Walkers!

- Steam Greenlight (COMING SOON)
Please help Deadly Walkers to goes on Steam!

Stay Updated on Deadly Walkers

site.png steam.png indiedb.png twitter.png facebook.png youtube.png linkedin.png

We will be very happy to get your feedback and suggestions!

Advertisement

two new images!

03.jpg

04.jpg

Some major updates!

Countdown for the Kickstarter campaign:
-4 days!

Countdown for the page on Steam Greenlight:
-5 days!

The 1st DidYouKnow diary

A new image
05.jpg

Stay tuned... tomorrow we will post a new image and the 2nd edition of the newspaper of London!

Hi

This game looks promising. I hope the kickstarter page describes the game in more detail and prices are realistic.

I don't think you posted it here but I think your website had a new video. I quite like it, would've liked to see more. Voice over man was good. Using same music as 28 days?

Have some questions if you can answer them.

1. What size map will this game have?

2. When will you be releasing more gameplay details, e.g. going into buildings, driving vehicles, single player story/objective?

3. How many in your team?

4. Where are you based?

gl with kickstarter :)

Hi

This game looks promising. I hope the kickstarter page describes the game in more detail and prices are realistic.

I don't think you posted it here but I think your website had a new video. I quite like it, would've liked to see more. Voice over man was good. Using same music as 28 days?

Have some questions if you can answer them.

1. What size map will this game have?

2. When will you be releasing more gameplay details, e.g. going into buildings, driving vehicles, single player story/objective?

3. How many in your team?

4. Where are you based?

gl with kickstarter smile.png

Thanks for the feedback!

Our Kickstarter will be of 20,000$, with some stretch goals (the final goal will be the multiplayer mode).

Sorry about the Trailer of Deadly Walkers that we have released 4 days ago, this forum missed that update.

Our is an original soundtrack, isn't that of 28 days later (but we like that soundtrack happy.png )

1. You will play at least 9 locations of London (Leicester square, Tower of London, West minister bridge, ...).
2. You can read the storyline and feature highlights. If you like DW you can read the weekly newspaper, it tells day by day what is happened in the city. In these months we will continue to update the community with new details.
3. Less then 10 people are involved in this project.
4. Dysotek is my company and is based in Italy (Pisa), Animantz is based in India.

Some new updates:

Countdown for the Kickstarter campaign:
-3 days!

Countdown for the page on Steam Greenlight:
-4 days!

The Second edition of the Newspaper of London
newspaper02.png

A new image
06.jpg

Countdown:

tomorrow Deadly Walkers goes on Kickstarter!

-2 days for Steam Greenlight!

new images:

07.jpg

08.jpg

Deadly Walkers is live on Kickstarter!

If you like our zombie FPS please support the crowdfunding campaign!
You can help us a lot also with tweets, FB share, ...
Thanks to all!!
:)

This looks really neat! :) What engine is this being developed in?

This looks really neat! smile.png What engine is this being developed in?

thanks! We're using Unity

Deadly Walkers is now available on Steam Greenlight!

Please vote up for our zombie game!
Thanks to all smile.gif

greenlight.jpg

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement