I am applying for a Quality Assurance Internship of Software development for a game development company and I have been working on this game in the span of 3 months. So I thought I ask "what I might be missing from my game to make me have a possibility of getting the internship?"
The art for the ship and picture labeled "-Life-" and heart image and ship projectile(not shown in picture) are art samples from a different game. They are used for place-holders to assist me in developing the vision of the game design faster. Am I suggested to not use copyrighted art in my game portfolio?
Here is a screenshot of the 2D game in action:
What has been added:
- Monster Movement Animation and its skill animations
- Ship Health System (Remove hearts upon enemy skill collision on ship)
- Collision detection between enemy and projectile from ship.
- Collision detection between projectile from enemy to ship.
- Ship Movement (no animation) and its ability to fire projectile
- Ship Projectile (no animation)
- Game Over Logo replaced -Life- Image when your ship loses all the hearts
- Bug-free features
What am I working on now:
- Coming up with a design and coding implementation for a button-based main menu system
P.S. Nothing happens if you kill all the monsters on screen.
Edited by warnexus, 05 April 2013 - 11:34 AM.