• Create Account

Your username is now the title of your game. Please describe your game and the game's story.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic

#21 alnite   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2043

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

A zombie survival game where you have to survive all night..

Sponsor:

#22 Oolala   Members   -  Reputation: 705

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

Mine would be a game you wouldn't talk about in polite company.

#23 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4577

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

Wow. I started to play with this idea thinking, "Oh this will be amusing, I never though of my username as a title before."  Some 3 hours of obsessive activity later, I seem to have accidentally created a serious concept rather than a humorous forum game response. blink.png  Or at least, half a serious concept; needs more development of plot, character, everything.  But it's quite a compelling little kernel of an idea.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me.

#24 Waterlimon   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2355

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

You genetically engineer fruits.

The story is about how you once crossbreeded a watermelon and a lime, and made a refreshing drink out of it.

Edited by Waterlimon, 13 April 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Waterlimon (imagine this is handwritten please)

#25 rip-off   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7651

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:46 AM

A shameless copy of any game I want.

#26 tom_mai78101   Members   -  Reputation: 568

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:54 AM

A shameless copy of any game I want.

So bold.

#27 kryotech   Members   -  Reputation: 814

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Kryotech is a megacorporation that has many holdings and businesses, including Crytech. This is a corporate management game, where you manage the enormous empire that is Kryotech. A sequel to the game includes being hired by the corporation to put down a violent rebellion on asteroid 22415293 but discovering that the rebellion is part of a larger conspiracy that involves assassinations, deceit, sizzling romance (wait what?), and most of all, extreme suspense. Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything. 

Kryotech

#28 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3193

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:48 AM

Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything.

Every game is better when it turns out aliens are really behind everything...right?
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

#29 kryotech   Members   -  Reputation: 814

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

Then we bring in a random alien race just to put a huge fix in everything.

Every game is better when it turns out aliens are really behind everything...right?

Of course! What would we do without aliens being behind everything?

Kryotech

#30 BeerNutts   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2555

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

It would have to be a game where 2 brothers who literally obsess over Beer have found themselves in their dream job, working for a brewery.  However, they find out the brewery is run by an evil brew-master and he's planning on poisoning all his beer to make anyone who drinks it can be controlled.  Their job is to stop him.  Hilarity ensues.

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

#31 slicer4ever   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3193

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

It would have to be a game where 2 brothers who literally obsess over Beer have found themselves in their dream job, working for a brewery.  However, they find out the brewery is run by an evil brew-master and he's planning on poisoning all his beer to make anyone who drinks it can be controlled.  Their job is to stop him.  Hilarity ensues.

That...actually doesn't sound so bad.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

#32 rouncer   Members   -  Reputation: 353

Posted 20 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

my games an adventure game where you go to the fridge and all the foods off.  and the guy goes "its all gone rouncer."

#33 BeerNutts   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2555

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

That...actually doesn't sound so bad.

I can't take credit for it, it's where my avatar came from.

My friend, let me introduce you to Strange Brew Clip 1 and 2 Strange Brew

You gotta see it...at least once.

Edited by BeerNutts, 26 April 2013 - 12:59 PM.

My Gamedev Journal: 2D Game Making, the Easy Way

---(Old Blog, still has good info): 2dGameMaking
-----
"No one ever posts on that message board; it's too crowded." - Yoga Berra (sorta)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS