• Create Account

Feedback on title theme

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 sethhope   Members   -  Reputation: 425

0Likes

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

I am currently producing a game called Time Machine. It is an intense, emotional story about two friends who, because of an accident, get stranded in time.

I have written a title theme for Time Machine and would like feedback from you guys! Good or bad, tell  me what you think!

SoundCloud link:

http://snd.sc/114kq8v

Attached Files

Edited by sethhope, 14 April 2013 - 11:11 AM.

I develop to expand the universe.
"Live long and code strong!" - Delta_Echo (dream.in.code)

Sponsor:

#2 nsmadsen   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4118

2Likes

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hey -

Consider uploading this track to a streaming audio site like Soundcloud or even Youtube. You'll get more listens instead of having someone download a file plus you can set permissions on it, etc. This would hopefully get you some more feedback. At the very least - consider a smaller file size than a WAV. I would listen but I'm on my laptop, have no headphones and around my newborn niece so sleep is a gift from the gods right now. tongue.png

I will listen when I get back!

Thanks,

Nate

Edited by nsmadsen, 13 April 2013 - 09:36 AM.

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

#3 sethhope   Members   -  Reputation: 425

0Likes

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hey -

Consider uploading this track to a streaming audio site like Soundcloud or even Youtube. You'll get more listens instead of having someone download a file plus you can set permissions on it, etc. This would hopefully get you some more feedback. At the very least - consider a smaller file size than a WAV. I would listen but I'm on my laptop, have no headphones and around my newborn niece so sleep is a gift from the gods right now. tongue.png

I will listen when I get back!

Thanks,

Nate

It is uploaded... I forgot that I didn't post a link after uploading :P

#4 nsmadsen   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4118

2Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

Okay, back home in the studio and finally took a listen. Overall, I really like how you developed the track and made it build. But the production as well as the samples used are fighting you, in my opinion. I also felt you could push the dynamic and tempo range to make it have even more growth. 

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

#5 sethhope   Members   -  Reputation: 425

0Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Okay, back home in the studio and finally took a listen. Overall, I really like how you developed the track and made it build. But the production as well as the samples used are fighting you, in my opinion. I also felt you could push the dynamic and tempo range to make it have even more growth. 

I will work on that later tomorrow probably! Thank you for the feedback!

#6 Azaral   Members   -  Reputation: 463

0Likes

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

I think it sounds pretty good

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS