• Create Account

2bit depth format xbox or directx

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 jor1980   Members   -  Reputation: 142

0Likes

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

Hi.

I want to edit some texute data of an xbox file, according with its dimensions and the length of the raw data it seems to have 2 bits per pixel.

I would like to know if is there any xbox or directx texture format with 2 bits per pixel to treat that raw data according with that texture format.

Thank´s

Sponsor:

#2 Paradigm Shifter   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 5125

0Likes

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:46 AM

Ae you sure it's not 4 bits per pixel? That would be DXT1. It could just be black/grey/white/transparent for something like a font though...

"Most people think, great God will come from the sky, take away everything, and make everybody feel high" - Bob Marley

#3 jor1980   Members   -  Reputation: 142

0Likes

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:58 PM

I am almost sure that is 2bit because the dimensions of the texture are  2048x2816  en the raw data of the texture has a length of 1441792 bytes. Did anyone knows 2bit format textures used in xbox?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS