• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Game Stories in general

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Inf   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hello,

I have a game idea, I also have the base concept of the story, but I am a programmer not a writer and as many do, I am lack of writing skills. Is here any writers who is interested in this?

Sponsor:

#2 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4981

0Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

You could make a classified ad attempting to recruit a writer.  If you do, describe your story concept so the writers who look at the ad will know if it's something they want to write.

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

#3 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10068

1Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Is here any writers who is interested in this?

Please do not recruit in the discussion forums. As sunandshadow said, the Classifieds is the place for that sort of thing.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS