• Create Account

basic collisions

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 3TATUK2   Members   -  Reputation: 730

0Likes

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

Would anyone who has had experience with implementing low-level physics collisions possibly be interested in taking a look at my engine to help me out?

I've realized the current physics are "imperfect", and i'm having trouble when trying to implement logic from a page such as this http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/technical/game-programming/general-collision-detection-for-games-using-ell-r1026

Sponsor:

#2 grhodes_at_work   Moderators   -  Reputation: 1361

1Likes

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

Perhaps you could ask a specific technical question? Also, it is unclear what we are meant to be paying attention to in your video. If you want to illustrate a specific problem with your collision detection, it would be better to show one simple collision example that shows the problem you're concerned about.

Graham

Graham Rhodes Moderator, Math & Physics forum @ gamedev.net

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS