• Create Account

New Game: HUMMINGBIRD (android and iOS)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 BrunoRMarcos   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi there!,

Has been a while since my last post, just say that I'm giving the final touches to my first game for smartphones and tablets called Hummingbird, the android version is now done but I haven't upload it to Play Store yet, still working on iOS version, but what is about?, well, you play as al little Hummingbird that has to get back his chicks and other wildlife to your home nest, but better check this video to see what it looks like

Game plays with portrait orientation so that makes the video loose quality due to size. you can check some screenshots on my site http://www.bruneras.com

I will update this post when I upload the game to Play Store and/or Apple Store so you can download it.

Cheers!

Edited by BrunoRMarcos, 28 April 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22710

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

Your link is broken.  It is a mailto: link, and I don't think your intention was to send an email to the video.

Correct link.  

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

#3 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 22710

Posted 19 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Also, it looks fun.

Check out my book, Game Development with Unity, aimed at beginners who want to build fun games fast.

Also check out my personal website at bryanwagstaff.com, where I write about assorted stuff.

#4 BrunoRMarcos   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

ooops!, thanks, now fixed.

#5 BrunoRMarcos   Members   -  Reputation: 123

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

Upload it to Google Play Store, here the link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bruneras.hummingbird

Still waiting for Apple Review, and realized that this could take up to one month :-/

Edited by BrunoRMarcos, 28 April 2013 - 02:57 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS