• Create Account

XAPP - Just create a game

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 DeeMOONger   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

1st - Sorry for my English!

I began development of new game technology (is not know-how, but...). XAPP - this is a run-time platform (planned as cross-platform). XAPP attaching Sources Interpreter Engine (SEE) modules and running sources. I make small version of basic - XiBASIC.

Now, I continue developing and updating my engine, platform and SEE XiBASIC. Over one or two weeks I'll release a powerful XiBASIC and some new features.

In next time I planed some lead features:

- crossing on Linux (Ubuntu 100%), MaxOS X;

- crossing on Android and WM 5.0 - 6.5 (7+ may be too)

- 3D features (from basic functionals to powerful)

- internet communications

- integration with internet browsers for running games without downloads (as flash games)

Current features of XAPP:

- print at console (overlayer of graphic)

- load and draw sprites with rotation and frames (support textures with resolutions 2^n. Supported extentions depended by DIPI plugins - see plugins folder into package)

- load and playback sound and tracker

- key scan

Current features of XiBASIC:

- one letter for variables from A to Z

- FOR/NEXT from lower to upper value without step various with included cycles

- IF/THEN with "<", ">" and "=". NOT SUPPORT "<=", ">=" and "<>". NO LOGICAL "AND", "OR", "NOT", "XOR"...

- GOTO

- GOSUB/RETURN

Well, If You wish to try it, then...

Get XAPP: http://download.deenamics.ru/files/devkits/XAPP.ZIP

Support: Here, this topic! Or dev@deenamics.ru with subject "XiBASIC" for coding support, or "XAPP" for other questions.

XAPPshot.jpg

p.s. XAPP - is FREE FOR ALL! NOT OPEN SOURCE!

XiBASIC - is a module of basic syntax interpreter. You can develop your SEE friendly syntax with Pascal, C++ or other... If You wish to try to develop SEE module - write me: dev@deenamics.ru with subject "XAPP SEE" and I give SDK. But member! All this just BEGIN! And refactoring may be very often!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS