• Create Account

Hello where do I find a team

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 J03_b   Members   -  Reputation: 131

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hi, I'm Joe.  I'm 19 years old, studying software engineering in college and getting into game development as a hobby.  Planning on doing it as a career someday too.  I made a few games in game maker in high school and I have a couple websites up that I just made in my free time for fun. I enjoy video games and staying up all night watching movies and long walks on the bea- wait

Anyway I was just posting here to introduce myself and inquire about what forum I should post in to look for team members.  I'm starting out in unity3d but idk what platform I'll be doing yet.  Just need a few artists, preferably one or more of the following: someone who can do 3D models, some kind of landscape artist, and a musician

Thanks a lot

Edited by J03_b, 22 April 2013 - 01:26 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4822

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

Instead of a regular forum, we have a classifieds section for recruitment.  If you look at the blue tabs across the top of the page, one says classifieds.  You want the hobbyist projects section. :)

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

#3 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4101

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:06 PM

I have what you need here, I like long walks on the beach too! ... Oh, nvm.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

#4 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9570

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Anyway I was just posting here to introduce myself and inquire about what forum I should post in to look for team members.

The Classifieds. Closing this thread.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS