• Create Account

simulation for machine

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 olioli.w13   Members   -  Reputation: 120

0Likes

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hi

I want to implement simple simulation for cnc machine that adds material on the tool. Are there any libraries or known technologies for implementing such a thing. Anyone has something similar implemented or know how to start with this

Sponsor:

#2 Khatharr   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3083

0Likes

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:26 AM

You want to be able to preview the result of a CNC mill program or something? I don't completely understand what you mean.

void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

#3 olioli.w13   Members   -  Reputation: 120

0Likes

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

yes I  guess it is similar to simulation of milling machine, with the difference that the material is not cut off from the tool, but added to the tool

#4 Khatharr   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3083

0Likes

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

Like a 3D printer?

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

#5 olioli.w13   Members   -  Reputation: 120

0Likes

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

Yes it can be said like 3d printing. So anyone has some idea how

#6 Khatharr   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3083

0Likes

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

http://www.google.com/search?q=3d%20printer%20simulation

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS