Jump to content
Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:07 PM
Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:39 PM
1. Is there a practical major that can complement an art degree?
2. Some of my ideas include:
-Taking business, one of the popular majors. (My most likely choice)
3. -Marketing- However, I asked about if its "practical" and marketable in this economy in a separate topic and opinions seemed to be mixed.
4. -Multimedia Computing? - Admittedly, I have not fully explored this major
5. -If you can suggest an alternative practical major from the three above I will really appreciate it.
6. also want to make sure I am happy with my career as well as the second major.
1. Yes, why not?
2. Would you enjoy that? If so, go for it.
3. So what if you got mixed opinions? Who cares what people on a forum think? The only thing that's important is whether you would enjoy it. And of course marketing is practical. But that's what I said to you before.
4. Everybody in the future needs to know at least a little about computing. But if you're going to get poor grades, or not enjoy it, then don't go that way.
5. No. You choose.
6. I'm glad you said that. I agree you should be happy with your first major and your second major. If you're going to have two majors.