• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 superman3275   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2061

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

Try it out :)!

For the current college course I'm taking (An introduction to interactive programming in Python), our first real mini-project was to make Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock in Python. And I'm really happy with how mine turned out :)!

You can find the course on CourseRA!

Cheers :)!

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja ph34r.png!

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here smile.png!

Sponsor:

#2 ultramailman   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 1581

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'd like to point out that it could have used a list for "number_to_name" and a dict for "name_to_number".

But yes, I think it is as good as any other.

#3 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10067

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

This is an announcement. So I'm moving it to Your Announcements.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS