• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Indie game - 'Back to Basics' [WIP]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 bartinkopl   Members   -  Reputation: 102

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

Introduction

“Back to Basics” is sandbox-survival game, that will allow player to create amazing elements and buildings and share with them. It will be designed for PC (Windows) and in future development phases it can be ported for Mac OS, Linux and mobile. It will take player to the distant lands (fictional region).

Genre

“Back to Basics” is sandbox-survival game with some RPG games elements. It will contain a classic sandbox gameplay mixed with some RPG things like.: character customization, weapons upgrading etc.

We have many ideas for the game and we will greatly appreciate any advice and support. The game been in dev for a while but we stopped. Now we're back and we do it from scratch. Small donation or even a like/comment will make us happy! Go to our blog! - http://www.backtobasicsdev.blogspot.com

Here are some graphics that were made for the game development process (old ones), tell us what you think:

BTB%2BSprite%2Bdivision%2Bposter.png

BTB%2BT-Shirt%2Bdesign%2B1%2B%2528why%2B

Bear.pngbear%2Bcub.pngWolf.pngWolf.png

As I said before all the graphics will get refreshed soon. I am often posting about Back to Basics on my Twitter, so be sure to follow me too smile.png

@_bartos

Finally, you can follow us on our Facebook Page - CLICK!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS