• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Spectre Detector Update!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 sethhope   Members   -  Reputation: 572

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Spectre Detector is a top-down 2D shooter designed to allow anyone to just pick it up and enjoy themselves. It’s fast-paced, space shooting action confined to the 16 bit realm of an arcade machine. The game is under constant development, so new features are being added almost daily! Currently the game includes:

- 4 different weapons

- 6 power ups an in-game store reliant on entirely in-game money

- 16 different upgrades automatic saving of upgrades, high score, and money Whatever else you guys suggest!

- We are constantly developing Spectre Detector, therefore, new features will be added regularly.

This is the first update in a while due to the fact that I haven't had time to update because of the work that I have been doing with our new open source game engine.

This update includes:

- Improved bullet calculations for greater framerate

- Fixed memory leaks

- New enemy specs

You can download it at: http://spectredetector.jcamtech.com

Pics:

screen3.png
screen2.png
screen1.png
mainMenu.jpg
screen1.png

Video:

I develop to expand the universe.
"Live long and code strong!" - Delta_Echo (dream.in.code)

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS