• Create Account

Eclipse stopped compiling

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 walsh06   Members   -  Reputation: 611

0Likes

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

For some reason that I cant figure out eclipse has stopped compiling my project. It seems to be only on this specific one but I cant figure out why. I can write deliberate errors or make changes and neither have any affect on the code. Any help would be really appreciated.

Sponsor:

#2 warnexus   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 1385

0Likes

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Restart workspace and try again. Are you sure you have the main method in the program?

#3 walsh06   Members   -  Reputation: 611

0Likes

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:54 AM

It didn't work when I restarted eclipse but it did when started my laptop up again this morning. No idea what happened to it. Ya the code is all fine as it worked before.

#4 King Mir   Members   -  Reputation: 1915

0Likes

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Maybe the workspace data got currupted. You could delete all the eclipse meta-data and hidden files from the project folder, then re-add the project. If that doesn't work, do it to the whole workspace. Note that this will erase project specific settings.

#5 LorenzoGatti   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2542

0Likes

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:22 AM

You should also rush to back up your data, then (when your data is safe) look for hard disk failure and other basic problems.

Produci, consuma, crepa

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS