• Create Account

Any solid resources for Game expos/ events?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 JonathanJ1990   Members   -  Reputation: 167

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

Hey Guys I was at the office when an artist coworker of mine brought up the production pipeline expo, it has some game development related discussions but overall it tends to be more artist- centric if the topics are anything to go by. So I was curious to know if there are any resources that cover game development  expos / conferences besides the obvious industry  giants such as PAX,  GDC, E3   ?  I know I have read about a few online through my linkedin connections and groups but usually those are more based around monetization and the business side of game development  thanks!

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 10161

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Visit Gamasutra regularly. Subscribe to Gamasutra and GamesIndustry.biz.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

#3 JonathanJ1990   Members   -  Reputation: 167

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

OK Tom will do  I already read gamasutra pretty regularly but I don't gameindustry.biz too often so i will give that a shot

#4 JonathanJ1990   Members   -  Reputation: 167

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:05 AM

I stumbled across this website in my research just in case anyone ese is interested:

http://www.eventsforgamers.com/events/_/conventions/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS