• Create Account

very weird bug in code [ FIXED ]

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 miradosamurai   Members   -  Reputation: 112

0Likes

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

okay i was coding some last night i compiled and made sure the program was running correctly it was then today i change some code something is wrong its not working then i go back to what i had last night nothing changed AT ALL and the same thing was happening, so then i go back to something i had working a couple days ago....same thing it says error CS1518 for the code 

static void Main(string[] args)
{
Console.Title = "Project Criminal";
Console.SetWindowSize(120, 48);
Initialize();
do {
player.Update();
} while(isGameAlive);
}

why is it doing this all of a sudden?

EDIT:went back to something several days ago and it still compiles correctly no error or anything and its the same code the only difference is whats in the "" in console.title

EDIT 2: fixed it apparently when i went back i didnt catch everything and long story short there was 1 too many closing brackets.

Edited by miradosamurai, 04 May 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS