• Create Account

C / C ++ Game Development (Beginner)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic

#1 hyp3R   Members   -  Reputation: 110

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hey guys. Past 6 months I've been into C / C ++ programming while I have pretty big experience in HTML / JavaScript and PHP.

I m very impressed by C and C ++ and I would like to focus on it and probably continue and stick with it.

I would like to start with some basics about game programming and I would like to know if there is anyone who is interested in joining me and helping out with it.

I've also created a site called C Plus Plus Lab (www.cpluspluslab.com) so It can help me with communication and such.

If you are interested to study together and even start a together project, add my skype: ag-webstudio or you can also register at the link I provided above.

Cheers!

Sponsor:

#2 kaktusas2598   Members   -  Reputation: 767

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

I can help you :) Maybe we could try to create something together. I already sent you skype request ;)

Behind every great fortune lies a great crime.
Honore de Balzac

#3 hyp3R   Members   -  Reputation: 110

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

Accepted. 

Everyone is invited to give it a try and learn together.

2D object and terrain designer is welcome as well. 

#4 Fs02   Members   -  Reputation: 356

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hii !! , I'm also C++ beginner, and  now still put high effort on making my first game using SFML and Box2D, :D

I'm interested to join your party, maybe we could make something together :)

I already sent you a skype request too :)

Surya

[my game in #ggj14 : http://www.indiedb.com/games/romance-stalker [my blog : http://surya.volge.net ]

#5 hyp3R   Members   -  Reputation: 110

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Accepted! Please register on the forum and type something about yourself so all of us get known with everybody :).

We gonna talk on skype for sure.

#6 sgtmintyfresh   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:39 PM

I just began to learn C++ recently, and I would love to learn and study with you. I was looking foward to try and make game myself. But doing it in a group is even better. Contact request sent. smile.png

#7 hyp3R   Members   -  Reputation: 110

0Likes

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

We are currently looking for talented object 2D designer. You don't need to be professional, actually you can be a beginner just as long you will work hard and cooperate with us.

Currently we are working on our first game and we don't need the graphics yet but we would like to find a person that we can count in advance, also a guy with graphical solutions and stuff. 

We are focusing on OpenSource applications and therefor we would like to know person who is good with Blender or any other openSource solution.

Spine is also one really great tool for object design but I m afraid it's a premium application.

Cheers!

Aleksandar smile.png

Edited by hyp3R, 15 May 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#8 lid6j86   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I'm interested in C++ game development as well.  I have been working on building some of my own stuff and understand most of the stuff, but am having issues understanding/conceptualizing how it will all fit together and work with each other.

Definitely interested in doing something with a group though to get some experience.

#9 Cityguy   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:55 AM

i'm interested in your group for learning  , though i'm new to c++ but i've learn't making terrain , loading 3d objects , etc currently i;m seeking a B.sc degree in game programming.. 

i've send u an request on skype..

#10 Piathron   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'm interested in joining the group as well, I've sent a request

#11 lid6j86   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

it looks like a lot of people are interested, if the op doesn't want a large group (all of the people interested) then i'd like to make a 2nd related group, perhaps all interconnected working on 2 separate projects? 

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS