• Create Account

Offering 9000+ (design your own) 2D graphic package for free

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gilden   Marketplace Seller   -  Reputation: 144

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

To all 2D lovers out there...To help get support for our Zombie/Alien game "Stop the Planet! I want to get off".  I've made a post about the project here: http://www.gamedev.net/topic/642822-zombie-apocalypse-survival-indie-game/

For a limited time, Roencia Game Creators would like to offer you the Indie Graphics Builder for free (normally $200).  To anyone that can support the project Click the link below for details on how to claim the offer.

IGB Deal: http://graphicsforfaith.com/games/?page_id=1260

Edit:
I won't be able to hand out the IGB tell after the Kickstarter.  If it is not successful, we will be giving out a decent pack to all that pledged to support at the $75 level.  So it's a win win situation for you.

If you need the files right away for a project, email me roencia(at)gmail(dot)com and we will work something out.
I've posted a few of the sample images:

space8.jpg
(build your own galaxy)

weaponsample.png
weaponsample2.png
21Guns.png
(build your own weapons)

ship6.jpg
(build your own spaceships)

interface_hud3.jpg
(build your own interface)

coolscene.jpg
(build your own jungle)

sky1.jpg
(build your own sky)

mapmaker2.jpg

(build your own maps)

platform1.jpg

(build your own platform)

ect...

Edited by Gilden, 09 May 2013 - 09:13 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 EVIL_ENT   Members   -  Reputation: 218

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:47 AM

Great, I'm in :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS