I just want to survey people's opinions about how important Game Center integration is for an iOS game.
I'm asking because I honestly don't know ... I personally like the kinds of games that I write and actively play them on my iPad but I don't really care about social networking crap and don't look at leader boards or challenge friends to beat my scores or anything like that, but I'm thinking this could be generational and that I may be the weird one. so...
- In your opinion how important is it for a single-player action puzzle games for iOS to integrate with Game Center to support leader boards and social networking functionality.
- Should it support game center and have a traditional (local) high score screen or is that redundant?
- Should it have a local highscore screen if it doesn't support game center?
- Would it be better to integrate with something else? i.e. something like OpenFeint, which is dead right???
- If it does integrate with Game Center what are the most important Game Center features to include?
Edited by jwezorek, 16 May 2013 - 11:50 AM.