• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Marketing Tips and Tricks

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 BarracudaBlur   Members   -  Reputation: 114

2Likes

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

I have started a dedicated blog to help all indie developers and wrote this article about mobile game marketing. Please, feel free to start discussion or add a new tips and tricks or ask any questions about promoting your new games. I'll gladly help :)

Sponsor:

#2 PandemiaTheGame   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

Awesome article, thanks! I'm glad we are already doing most of the things you mentioned in the article in preparation for our Kickstarter campaign.

Do you have any specific tips for marketing a crowdfunding campaign?

Edited by PandemiaTheGame, 22 May 2013 - 07:50 AM.

Pandemia - The game: The first augmented reality, massively multiplayer online, zombie survival game for Android and iOS. Soon on Kickstarter!

FB: facebook.com/pandemiathegame - @PandemiaTheGame

#3 BarracudaBlur   Members   -  Reputation: 114

0Likes

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:07 PM

Awesome article, thanks! I'm glad we are already doing most of the things you mentioned in the article in preparation for our Kickstarter campaign.

Do you have any specific tips for marketing a crowdfunding campaign?

Hi mate, sadly I haven't done any Kickstarter campaign personally sad.png Nevertheless, I came back from Mobile Gaming USA West conference last week and there was this guy with his keynote, claiming they had the most successful mobile game Kickstarter campaign ever. He said that everything is about early momentum and if you cannot raise a decent amount of money in the first few days, you are pretty much screwed. So they supported themselves and they asked all of their friends and family to fund this campaign. However, I can't say if this is gonna work.

BTW, published a new article about mind-blowing mobile app development facts. Enjoy reading.

Edited by BarracudaBlur, 23 May 2013 - 03:08 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS