• Create Account

Can't rate Article comments

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 16725

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

Just fyi, I've never been able to rate article comments. I can rate articles themselves though.

I just get "There was a problem storing your reputation vote."

The exact same problem occurs with journals. I can upvote journal posts, but not journal comments. Same error message also.

I've just been ignoring it - it's not hindering usage of the site and thus is really low priority - but I suddenly realized I never submitted a bug report so you gents might not even be aware of the issue.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.                                                                                                                                                       [Need free cloud storage? I personally like DropBox]

Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS