• Create Account

How do journal drafts work?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4403

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

Hi! So right after i made my first journal entry, around 2 weeks ago, I tried to start a draft of the next one, ended up scrapping it and actually finished it a moment ago.

It said "publish date 20 of may", which is when I created the draft, not when I finished it. So it appeared way back in the journal list. Drafts are published right after they're created? They can be seen while they're drafts? Just in case i set it up to publish on June 1st to reflect that I completed it.

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Sponsor:

#2 Gaiiden   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5188

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

No, drafts aren't public but they also don't update the date when you publish them so you have to do that yourself

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

#3 TheChubu   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4403

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

Ahh, I see. Thanks!

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS