• Create Account

Diehard Dungeon Soundtrack

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaseP   Members   -  Reputation: 175

0Likes

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

DDtitle_zpsb5475762.png

Hey guys! I just recently finished composing the soundtrack for Diehard Dungeon by Tricktale and I'm sharing it here for all to listen to.

I had a blast composing it and made a good friend doing so. I also learned a few new tricks and overall an awesome experience with new tools and instruments. 

So here's the Soundcloud set link: The Music!

You can get the game and follow updates/info here: The Game!

The game itself has been around quite a few months but in the last few days has had some major overhauls and features implemented. A download link for the game's soundtrack should be up within a couple of weeks, if not, I give you the permission to bug me about it.

Any feedback whatsoever is welcome as always! 

Cheers!

Sponsor:

#2 Dragonsoulj   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2016

0Likes

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sounds amazing. Definitely has a dungeon vibe to it.

#3 CaseP   Members   -  Reputation: 175

0Likes

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

Thanks, yeah the dungeon vibe was a complete must when composing this, I'm happy with how the tracks came out in the end.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS