Composer.New member

Started by
10 comments, last by Neisy Wilson 10 years, 5 months ago
Hello to all members of this community. I just want to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Neisy Wilson. I'm a singer, pianist and composer located in Montreal. I have been creating original music for animated films and television, and now i'm actively searching for opportunities to work in the Video Game field. I would like to share with you my audio demo reel. Any constructive critics and feedback?

Thanks to all.

http://soundcloud.com/neisy-wilson/audio-demo-reel
Advertisement

Hi, Tilda!

I'd like to just say that I absolutely loved the part between 1:27 - 1:44 in your reel, I want to listen to it over and over again. It reminds me of the Silent Hill soundtrack if you're familiar with it. Other than that, I did think some of the transitions were a little abrupt, and the reel a little too short; I'd like to hear more from you.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Rune Hansen

Developer

10ahead Games

www.10aheadgames.com

Hi Tilda,

seems we've sorta jumped into this boat at the same time. xD I'm an audio guy from Berlin Germany and always enjoy meeting other "audio creative" people. Also thanks for the link to your demo reel. Great compilation and I really like your clean mix.

All the best to you and I look forward to seeing you around here

Phrosty

Hi, Tilda!

I'd like to just say that I absolutely loved the part between 1:27 - 1:44 in your reel, I want to listen to it over and over again. It reminds me of the Silent Hill soundtrack if you're familiar with it. Other than that, I did think some of the transitions were a little abrupt, and the reel a little too short; I'd like to hear more from you.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Hello.Nice to meet you,and sorry for the late reply.

Thank you very much for your comment and for the constructive and honest critics. I really appreciate it.

The part of the demo reel that you liked is the beginning of a track named "So much intense".

Here you have another link with more of my music: https://soundcloud.com/neisy-wilson/sets/music-for-media-1

Thank you very much again.

Hi Tilda,

seems we've sorta jumped into this boat at the same time. xD I'm an audio guy from Berlin Germany and always enjoy meeting other "audio creative" people. Also thanks for the link to your demo reel. Great compilation and I really like your clean mix.

All the best to you and I look forward to seeing you around here

Phrosty

Hello Phrosty

Thank you very much for your comment.I always want to meet an audio creative person also, and i really appreciate your opinion about the mix.For me,as a musician the mix and mastering process it's a challenge, and i'm trying to improve every day.

I'm currently working in my first gig as a video game composer so,as soon i can, i will be posted a link to the music.

Regards.

Tilda

I'm currently working in my first gig as a video game composer so,as soon i can, i will be posted a link to the music.

Oh, sweet, Tilda! Congratulations! I look forward to listening to your samples.

Hey Tilda! Welcome to the gamedev.net net forums!

I want to say that I absolutely love your ambient tracks.

You use a variety of timbres, including your voice, and being a sucker for jazz, I like the undertones of the genre that I tend to hear in each piece.

I wish you luck on your videogame project! I'm sure you'll do fine!

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jasminecoopermusic

"The moment you cheat for the sake of beauty, you know you are an artist." Max Jacob

Oh, sweet, Tilda! Congratulations! I look forward to listening to your samples.

Thank you very much Phorsty.

Hey Tilda! Welcome to the gamedev.net net forums!

I want to say that I absolutely love your ambient tracks.

You use a variety of timbres, including your voice, and being a sucker for jazz, I like the undertones of the genre that I tend to hear in each piece.

I wish you luck on your videogame project! I'm sure you'll do fine!

Hello M4uesviecr.

Thank you very much.I'm feeling very happy to be here at gamedev.net

I'm glad that you like my work.I'm trying to learn and work hard every day.

So,nice to meet you and i will always post new material.

Greetings.

Tilda

Hello again to all members of this community.I've been away from this forum since I've been working in various indie game titles.

I want to share with you the first demo reel with the original music that I compose for games during the last 6 months.

I must say that there some aspects of the mix process that need to be improve.Anyways,will be very regarding if you can send me your feedback, critics and advices.

Thank you very much.

https://soundcloud.com/neisy-wilson/video-game-music-reel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement