• Create Account

Which section for a project log / feedback request?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Steel Neuron   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:10 AM

I can't decide where to post a new thread, I would like to know whether it belongs on Your Announcements or Game Design.

I want to write a fairly lengthy description of my game project so I can have feedback from anyone interested. This sort of request for feedback seems to happen in the Game Design section, but for small parts of particular games, not for the entire project and its premise. Writing about an entire game looks more like a My Announcements thing, but there isn't really much to announce, this would be a first sketch of a very long term project.

Where should I post it? Thank you very much!

Sponsor:

#2 Michael Tanczos   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 5182

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:58 AM

Right now if you want to write a log try the Developer Journals.

#3 Steel Neuron   Members   -  Reputation: 148

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

Sounds good! I'm not sure I want to write a log per se, though. I would like to read feedback on the idea before I get on to actually working on it, so maybe a log isn't the best way.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS