• Create Account

GUI System

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 finanshow   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hi guys, 

How can you deal with Dynamic UI Layout through a configuration file?

Sponsor:

#2 BitMaster   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3685

2Likes

Posted 14 June 2013 - 01:28 AM

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

#3 finanshow   Members   -  Reputation: 157

0Likes

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:52 AM

I would say this question is a bit too broad to be answered. What exactly is causing you difficulties? Doing something like that is usually just a more or less annoying chore, depending on what exactly you have to work with, not something really difficult.

@BitMaster Thank you! I didn't get the question clear, let me made it more specific.

Now I'm using cocos2d-x(http://www.cocos2d-x.org) to develop game for iOS&Android. There is no UI editor we can use, each time the art guys give the design, we have to set thoes sprite and items position in the code, hard-coded. That's a problem confused me and I never used UI editor before.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS