• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

I want to sell my Leadwerks 3 licence

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vec4   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hi,

I want to sell my leadwerks 3 licence. If some one is interessted, just send me a message.

Best,

Vec4

Edited by Vec4, 17 June 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 Hodgman   Moderators   -  Reputation: 31938

1Likes

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Does your EULA allow you to legally resell the product?

#3 Vec4   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

I think it does. I´ll read it again. I did it once, and I cant remember, it said, that´s illgal.

#4 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19418

0Likes

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

From the leadwerks EULA:

You may not rent, lease, transfer, modify, translate, reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or create derivative works based on this SOFTWARE PRODUCT that violate the license agreement.
(Emphasis mine).

It's pretty standard that the majority of engines and middleware packages disallow transfer of licences -- it's best to research your decisions carefully before making a purchase.

I'm afraid we can't allow you to violate your licence terms by trying to transfer (sell) your licence on our forums, so I'm closing the topic.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS