• Create Account

CherrySlugs -Visual Art

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 CherrySlug   Members   -  Reputation: 101

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hello!

I'm a Videogames graduate and visual artist from the United Kingdom, I create original artworks for videogame enthusiasts and collectors alike. I still enjoy working on games from time to time so if you have a serious project in need of assets or even just some promo art please think of me. 

I also just wanted to let you all know that my new art book is now available to download...

bannerwork4_800.jpg

'Lucky KO Vol.1:Mob Deep (PDF)'

37 Pages of high resolution carbon illustration and story by CherrySlug...

"A ward against death and ailments when carried. Considered a protection from fire when kept in the home. For today's aspiring digital warrior I present my 'Lucky KO' an obscure recollection of illustrated events that happened during the summer I spent grooming women for street fights and fashion shows. And the terrors that eventually caught up with them."

the book is available for immediate download under a 'Pay-What-You-Want' Pricing checkout from as little as £1.00. Acting as both a catalogue and a short fiction.The pieces featured re-imagine specific videogame franchises from the late 80’s to the early 90’s - expressing my personal reinterpretation of the original text in contemporary illustrative form. 
via-

cherryslug.com 

More information about the publication,contact details and my other work can be found there. Thanks all!

-Cherry

Parasite_II_Cherryslug_2013.jpg

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS