• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Dota 2 Announcer - Balmodar

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 grhufnagl   Members   -  Reputation: 227

0Likes

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

Hey Game Dev Sound and Musicers,

I haven't shared personal projects in a super long time, so I thought it would be fun to share a little bit. For the past few months, I've been working with my voice actor colleague Kevin Powe in putting together this character for the Dota 2 Workshop. We wrote the script together and Kevin recorded remotely over Skype and sent to me the raw audio files.  I was responsible for all editing and post-processing to get the voice the right kind of evil. We had a super great time testing it out and finding the right tone and effects needed. A synopsis:

The diabolical Balmodar is here to add a little spice to your DOTA 2 matches. Let his syrupy baritone and taste for blood and souls give your matches a sinister edge.

I would love to know what you think, any feedback you might have or just general impressions. Thanks! Link below:

DOTA 2 Announcer: Balmodar

F5Uqbsw.png

George Hufnagl
Music & Sound Design
SoundsLikeGeorge.Com

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS