• Create Account

[Request] Avatar/Signature(Paying)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Cyberbeastx   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hello,

I am here today because I need a Avatar/Signature. I am not looking for the basic Avatar/Signature that a novice with Photoshop would create. I am looking for someone with Professional Skills and has been working with Photoshop for a long period of time.

I am looking for a Avatar/Signature to be created for this character: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N

I don't wish to pick my own render or give any details because I feel as if it would ruin the artist work by me giving this kind of info with my awful judgement. I will however leave you with a few links to some images I have seen that I do happen to really like.

I don't want any text on it at all. I would also like to state that this Avatar/Signature will get used on quite a few Websites and Forums. I will also give you credit. I would also like to state that I will pay for the Avatar/Signature. My payment amount will depend on the quality of the art. My payment amount will range $5.00 - $20.00

At the end of all this I would like to say that I don't believe I broke any rules. If I did I would like to apologize. If I did I will take full responsibility of my actions.

I am new to this forums and I may not be trusted, If you don't trust me I am willing to give you my Facebook, Skype and can give you proof that I will pay.

If anyone has any questions about this feel free to ask!

Thank you

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS